Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do some heroes still wear capes?!


I saw The Incredibles, again recently and the now famous "Never Wear A Cape" theme is stuck in my head. And my initial reaction was... yeah, most heroes don't wear capes anymore or at the very least... its only DC characters that wear capes, right? Wrong. I can't believe how many characters still have capes. Not just DC guys. After the jump... check out a quick list of some of my favorites.


Batman

Emma Frost

Martian Manhunter

Powergirl

Scarlet Witch

Sentry

Captain Marvel

Space Ghost

Spawn

Storm

Supeman

Thor

Darth Vader

Vision

Huntress

1 comment:

  1. nice..... BUT YOU FORGOT "THE CAPE"!

    btw: I wear a cape too! I use an old beach towel and a safety pin!! WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    er- maybe I should leave my name offa this one
    Signed,
    "HI!"

    ReplyDelete