Monday, January 30, 2012

Robb's Weekly the week of Jan (Last)

This week and some was a little less productive compared to the last few. We did get together to record a “Friendly Fire” and debate who’d beat who. But even now, I’m 2nd guessing my opinion on a few choices. That’s the fun of comics. I have a few more surprise debate ideas in the future to spring on the group. So plan on seeing more of those. I know we are still planning on recording a “Golden Longbox” soon. (Details to follow) I also tried to make a cool musical intro for the Friendly Fire audio podcast… but I’m not super familiar with Adobe Audio yet. It’s coming together. With some major aid from Monty...

I didn’t read any comics this week either, but I watched a few comic related movies, while I drew. I watched Dark Knight, Thor, and Captain America… pretty much back to back on Saturday morning. THEN I watched Dark Knight on Sunday again with the commentary on. Damn that movie is so good. I tear up a little each time the Joker says, “You complete me!” Such a great movie.   

I drew a lot over the weekend, then cleaned and played NCAA football against my little brother… who beat me in the conference championship game. Oh well, there is always next season. I played a little DCU Online of Friday too, and went on my first League Mission with Jack and the gang. Needless to say… I sucked. But it was fun. Then Sunday nite the Mrs. And myself dueled it out in-front of the Sports tube as she cheered The Giants against my Niners!!!  She won. Now we wait for the big Game this weekend.

I also picked up some DVDs to entertain while I drew. I found some cheap Supernatural seasons... and now I can't sleep everytime I hear a moan or the lights flicker. But I find I love the show. What else... Oh Yeah got my DCBS comics in the mail today! So now I have to get the usual monthly thing together to make the cover of the month and etc! Ok thats its for now. Happy Week. Go Giants, not frost giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment