Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Favorite Phone App for comics!

I've seen the ads, I tried the trial runs. And I'm here to tell you... This website/App is incredible.

What is it called? Collectorz.com.

I saw links to this program on DCComics, Newsarama, and SupermanHomepage.com. So I did the trial run and next thing I know, I'm paying the 30 bucks and downloading the full version. But there is more. An App to read your entire collection on your phone and a separate app to turn your phone into a barcode scanner to input your collection.

I had a nice set up using Excel, but it didn't come with Photos of the cover, a list of characters in the book, prices, a picture of the back cover, and a place to rate the book and write personal notes. It took me about a year and a half to enter my collection into Excel, it took a month to put it in Collectorz.  Ok, I've gushed enough about this program. If you'd like to learn more or try the trial version... check out this link. And here is another link about the scanner.

I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment