Thursday, September 1, 2011

A New Direction, with the new 52

At the end of Flashpoint, DC showed me something important. What was it?  Let me first tell  you, the old DC Universe (Post-Crisis) had some standards. Batman was a loner, Superman was the guiding light of the heroes community. Hal Jordan is a cocky pilot, Wonder Woman didn't have pants. And Superman cried, more than Charles Ingles on Little House. I can't tell you how many covers and issues contained Superman bawling! So whats new and different about this NEW 52?  Check it out after the jump.


Who's the cry baby now, Bruce?  Not Superman, but bad ass Batman! Ok, all kidding aside. I'm saving my opinion about this issue and the first issue of Justice League for our podcast, this Friday. This was a touching ending. But all I'm saying... Batman has cried once in the DCnU, and Superman has cried Zero times.

No comments:

Post a Comment