Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sandman to live action... still on

Yesterday it was reported that DC would no longer be trying to develop a live-action translation of Morpheus. Well tonight I stumbled onto the news that Geoff Johns and Neil Gaiman are still in negotiations to make this happen. I know I'm skeptical, even scared that they'll mess up what is one of the greatest/most beloved run of a comic series, possibly of all time. But news that both Geoff and Neil are working on this makes me very excited. I have a lot of faith in both names and trust that they'll keep what makes the Endless so powerful and epic in the world of comic literature. Plus, it couldn't be worse than what I'm hearing about the Wonder Woman TV series. If you'd like to read more on this, Click here. (JACK, I'm also very curious your opinion... please feel free to post your comments below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment