Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Best Superman Figure Ever!

This Superman toy from the newest DC Direct figure line is by far, my favorite Superman action figure... EVER!

Let me list the reasons:
1. The sculpt is based on Gary Frank's Superman/Christopher Reeve model. And its dead on. (I love Gary Frank's Superman pencils!)

2. The uniform is the coolest costume design and has never been seen before on a Superman figure.

3. Its a solid toy. Very heavy plastic and the articulation is stiff and doesn't fall loose like every other figure I own.

This is the greatest Superman figure ever!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No the greatest Superman action figure is the Superman Returns Hologram Jor-El action figure I got at Toys R Us for 98 cents. I mean who doesn't want a Marlon Brando action figure.

    ReplyDelete