Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion by Tracie Mauk


You may or may not know that when I'm not criticizing the way other (much better) people depict Wonder Woman, I sometimes draw comics of my own. Starting next week (knock on wood), I'll be publishing a webcomic with writer Kevin Church at Agreeable Comics. FIGHT! is a webcomic with the simple aim of encompassing everything we love about superheroes and none of the stuff we hate.

Pretty much just by having fun.

Please to enjoy.

FIGHT-COMIC.COM

Thanks to my CBXF pals for allowing me this brief commercial break. I return you now to your regularly-scheduled complaints about DC's new directions...

4 comments:

  1. I posted a comment yesterday, and for some reason it didnt take... sorry.

    I must say again, We are lucky to have Tracie on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAGE ONE IS UP! IT BEINGS!

    http://www.agreeablecomics.com/fight/?p=19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the late response but someone last week gave me
    10 volumes of various DC and Marvel encyclopedias

    Therefore my world came to an end (I had my head stuck in books, lmao)

    But I must say about Fight Comics- fantastic :D

    I love it.

    Thank you so much Tracy for sharing your talent, it really cheered me up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy I could help!

    I hope you enjoy the debut of Harrier-9 next week. :)

    ReplyDelete